Our workshops cover a range of important topics in mental health, personal and career development, and transition to life after sport. We can develop a series of workshop packages to suit your organisation, budget and attendees.
Athletes, families, coaches, support staff, administrators, clubs and sporting federations.
Possible workshop topics
- Headspace: Mental and emotional health considerations and strategies that make it easier to talk and build resilience
- Reflective Practice: For sporting performance and personal and professional self-development
- The Psychological Impact of Injury
- Developing Psychological Flexibility: As a means to a values-directed life in and beyond sport
- Effective Resume Building + Transferable Skills: Recognising how your sporting and other strengths are valued in today’s working world
- Financial Skills: Day-to-day and advice for the future
- Communication Skills + Styles: How to communicate successfully
- Cultural Awareness/Valuing Diversity: Key for inclusive environments
- Personal Assessment + Career Paths Discovery
- Personal Branding + Self-Presentation
- Networking Skills: Using and developing existing networks for the future
- Family: The importance of family in athlete life and transitions
- Coaches: Coach education on athlete personal development
- Time Management + Action Planning: Creating time to excel in sport and life
- Social Media Training: Building and protecting personal brand
- Entrepreneurship: Business idea development and skills
- Anti-doping: Decision-making, avoiding mistakes and being aware of risks
- Transition for Growth: Holistic approaches to supporting athlete transition
We also offer a bespoke independent counselling and career counselling service to compliment the workshops above. Athletes may feel more comfortable working with counsellors who are outside of their existing high performance set-up. Our counsellors are highly experienced with a wide range of backgrounds in elite sport.
For more information about potential workshop packages, contact:
Tel: +61 431 333 213