While Crossing the Line Sport endeavors to provide users of its website with accurate and helpful information, this website is not a substitute for health and medical advice from a qualified health professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition. Crossing the Line Sport regularly reviews the information on our website, however we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate.
Please see below for the full terms and conditions on the use of the website.
The information on the Crossing the Line Sport website is not intended to be a substitute for professional clinical advice. Diagnosis and treatment of a clinical condition can only be undertaken by a qualified mental health professional. Users of this web should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition. Crossing the Line Sport does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of any information on the web site.
Please see below for a full copy of the Terms and Conditions of this website.
Terms and Conditions
By using the Crossing the Line Sport website you accept these terms and conditions. Do not use this website unless you have read and accepted all these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept the terms, do not use the website.
- The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Crossing the Line Sport does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of the results from any of its surveys and questionnaires.
- Crossing the Line Sport may change any of the material on its site at any time without notice.
- You should always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of your result provided by something else you have read on this site.
- You acknowledge that Crossing the Line Sport owns the copyright in the contents of this website. You must not do anything that infringes Crossing the Line Sport’s copyright.
- This website contains links to third party websites. Those sites are not under the control of Crossing the Line Sport and Crossing the Line Sport is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of the links contained in those sites. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk.