The World Olympians Forum has representatives from 143 national Olympic associations covering all Olympic Sports. The event is on 21 October 2015.
Crossing the Line Sport’s Gearoid Towey will be on a panel addressing athlete retirement.
Olympians are the pinnacle of sporting achievement but they also suffer when they retire from sport. What can you do for your Olympians?
If you were at the Olympians Forum thank you for visiting this page.
We have set ourselves a target to speak to every Sport represented at the event during the next 12 months. Help us achieve this goal.
We run workshops to educate sports administrators, coaches and athletes about Athlete Retirement. Read our Workshop topics full list including
- Building Emotionally Intelligent Sporting Organisations
- Athlete Identity and the Tyranny of Talent
- Post Competition Let-down
- Athlete sexuality
If you are an athlete – start here, learn about athlete retirement and transition out of sport.
Other speakers include
The speakers to take part in the World Olympians Forum include:
- Sergey Bubka – Olympic Gold Medallist, IOC Executive Board Member and International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Vice President
- Claudia Bokel – Olympic Silver Medallist, IOC Executive Board Member and Chair of the IOC Athletes’ Commission
- Guy Drut – Olympic Gold Medallist and IOC Member
- Yelena Isinbayeva – Two-time Olympic Gold Medallist, seven-time World Champion and 30 times world record holder in Pole Vault
- Frank Fredericks – Olympic Silver Medallist and IOC Member
- Koji Murofushi – Olympic Gold Medallist and Tokyo 2020 Sports Director
- Scott Blackmun – United States Olympic Committee CEO
- Dmitry Chernyshenko – President of the Sochi 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games Organising Committee
- Hicham El Guerrouj – Two-time Olympic Gold Medallist and four-time World Champion
- Alexei Nemov – Four-time Olympic Gold Medallist and Five-time World Champion
- Anastasia Davydova – Five-time Olympic Gold Medallist