CossingtheLineSport.com is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles. This policy deals with how crossingthelinesport.com collects, manages and discloses personal information.
• Collects personal information from or about you for the purpose of providing information about its products and services;
• Only collects such information as is reasonably necessary to enable crossingthelinesport.com to provide its products and services;
• Will not disclose your personal information without your consent to anyone, except where:
1. it is required by law to do so; or
2. disclosure is reasonably necessary to minimize a serious and imminent threat to your health or safety or that of another person; or
3. you have consented to the disclosure.
• Will implement appropriate procedures and systems to protect personal information from loss or misuse or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure in accordance with the National Privacy Principles;
• Will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up to date; and retain personal information for no longer than is necessary and then dispose of it lawfully and securely.